Elaborate on each section of your Paper Outline from Week Three. You must utilize at least four peer-reviewed sources that were published within the last 10 years; these will be the same sources that you identified in your Week Three assignment. Your sources must present actual research studies that correspond to the problem or background of your selected topic area. Your Paper must address the following:
- Describe your selected topic area. Your description of the problem or background of your topic area should include more detail than the overview you provided in Week Three.
- Summarize the components, attributes, and/or various segments of the topic area you have selected. For example:
- What is the research problem or issue?
- Who or what is affected by this problem or issue?
- What are some specific examples of research studies, evaluations, reports, literature reviews, etc. that address it?
- What are the findings of these sources, and what are their implications on the health and human services field?
- Evaluate the research reports and/or theories from the studies presented in your minimum of eight peer-reviewed resources. This analysis should add to the exploration of the problem or background of your selected topic area.
- Outline is attached. Must be all original.