https://donehomeworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/logo-300x75.png 0 0 admin https://donehomeworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/logo-300x75.png admin2021-10-06 22:17:092021-10-06 22:17:09Week 1 assignment case study | hist 405N | Chamberlain College of Nursing
Week 1 assignment case study | hist 405N | Chamberlain College of Nursing
Pick one (1) of the following topics. Then, address the corresponding questions/prompts for your selected topic:
Option 1: Exploration and Effects on Native Americans
- Explain what motivated the European world powers to explore the Americas.
- Describe the economic effects of exploration based on the Colombian exchange.
- Analyze the effects of exploration on Native Americans.
- Based on research, analyze if Europeans might be held accountable for transmitting Old World diseases to people in the Western Hemisphere.
Option 2: Slavery vs. Indentured Servitude
- Explain how and why slavery developed in the American colonies.
- Describe in what ways the practice of slavery was different between each colonial region in British North America.
- Analyze the differences between slaves and indentured servants.
Option 3: Women in Colonial America
- Pick two colonies (New England, Middle, or Southern colonies) and explain how women’s roles differ in the two colonies of your choice.
- Describe what legal rights women held during the colonial period.
- Analyze how Native women’s lives were different from colonial women’s lives.
Make sure to use your course text and incorporate an additional scholarly source from the Chamberlain Library in your response.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!