https://donehomeworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/logo-300x75.png 0 0 admin https://donehomeworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/logo-300x75.png admin2021-10-06 22:17:062021-10-06 22:17:06Psychopharmacologic treatments for patients with multiple mental
Psychopharmacologic treatments for patients with multiple mental
Address the following Short Answer prompts for your Assignment. No more than 2 pages
- In 3 or 4 sentences, explain the appropriate drug therapy for a patient who presents with MDD and a history of alcohol abuse. Which drugs are contraindicated, if any, and why? Be specific. What is the timeframe that the patient should see resolution of symptoms?
- List 4 predictors of late onset generalized anxiety disorder.
- List 4 potential neurobiology causes of psychotic major depression.
- An episode of major depression is defined as a period of time lasting at least 2 weeks. List at least 5 symptoms required for the episode to occur. Be specific.
- List 3 classes of drugs, with a corresponding example for each class, that precipitate insomnia. Be specific.
Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders. [electronic resource] : DSM-5 (5th ed.). (2013). American Psychiatric Association.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!