Present your conclusions, findings, and recommendations with a section on possible future trends related to your chosen legislation.
Add a 200-word abstract to your paper.
Assignment Format and Length
Format your research paper using APA style. You are encouraged to be creative in presenting your work as appropriate for your topic, including self-designed graphs, tables, and figures. Do not use any material copied directly from other works.
- Conclusion and Recommendations (3–5 pages):
- Findings from the literature.
- Conclusions from the literature and your analysis.
- Possible future trends related to your chosen legislation.
- Recommendations for future policy or legislation changes.
- References page.
Cite 3–5 credible sources from peer-reviewed journals or professional industry publications to support your conclusions, recommendations, and forecasted trends.
The following assignment requirements correspond to the assignment scoring guide criteria, so be sure to address each point. Read the performance-level descriptions for each criterion to see how your work will be assessed.
- Draw evidence-based conclusions about how health care policy processes affect the provision of health care services.
- What are the implications of current policy and legislation for health care?
- Present evidence for health care policy gaps and your recommendations for policy initiatives to close those gaps.
- What do future legislative or policy trends do you see emerging in U.S. health care?
- Explain the extent to which social, economic, ethical, legal, and political forces shape U.S. health care.
- What evidence supports your conclusions?
- Write clearly and concisely in a logically coherent and appropriate form and style.
- Write with a specific purpose and audience in mind.
- Adhere to scholarly and disciplinary writing standards.
- Support main points, conclusions, and recommendations with credible evidence from peer-reviewed sources.
- Be sure to apply correct APA formatting to source citations and references.