Part 1: Art Creation
Select a poem to use as a point of inspiration. Create a work of poetry inspired by your selected art piece.
Part 2: Reflection
Write a reflection about the relationship between your art production and the inspiration piece. Include the following in the reflection:
- Inspiration Piece
- Include the inspiration poem within the document.
- Record the title, author, year, and place of origin.
- Briefly explain the background of the inspiration piece.
- Your Art Piece
- Include your original poem within the document.
- Provide a title.
- Explain the background of your piece.
- Explain the thematic connection between the two pieces.
- How are they similar and different?
- Are they the same medium? How does the medium impact what the viewer experiences?
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- Length: 1.5-2 pages
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page
- References page (minimum of 1 scholarly source)