Personal reflection report | Civil Engineering homework help
Knowledge & Understanding:
MLO1: Reflect upon, challenge and extend existing personal knowledge of your discipline.
MLO2: Evidence an enhanced understanding of your discipline through the application of existing knowledge in unfamiliar learning environments and through the acquisition of new knowledge and perspectives derived from experience out-with your formal taught programme.
Intellectual/Professional skills & abilities:
MLO3: Exercise self-direction of your own learning by identifying and managing tasks individually and as a member of a team which address your personal goals.
MLO4: Demonstrate mastery of intellectual and professional skills appropriate to your discipline.
MLO5: Critically analyse and communicate ideas in appropriate written and verbal forms.
* MLO6: Demonstrate self-awareness of personal development.
How will I be supported academically on this module?
You will be supported during your AP semester by three members team covering all the basis for a skilled and knowledgable postgraduate student;
1. You will be mentored by an industrial client throughout the project
2. You will be technically supported by an accomplished academic member of the staff at MCE
3. You will be mentored by AP project manager to provide you with the opportunity to learn and apply the project management skills
When AP semester will start:
Prior to your Advanced Practice semester, you will attend briefing meeting (s) given by the AP team and you will be allocated a project according to your previous academic and professional experience.
· The group presentation and individual reflective report (max 3000 words) is to be submitted through Blackboard.
· Expected size of the submission: The report should contain no more than 3,000 words (max 12 sides of A4 sheets) typeset in 1.5 lines inter-line interval with 11 pt Arial font with 15mm margins on each side. Please provide a word count after the conclusions. Annexes are not included in the page limit. The University’s Word Limit Policy will be applied, [https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/about-us/university-services/academic-registry/quality-and-teaching-excellence/assessment/guidance-for-students/].
· Referencing style: Harvard reference style. The submission will undergo check to detect plagiarism. [https://library.northumbria.ac.uk/skillsplus/referencing-plagiarism].
· Late submissions will incur penalty as explained in “Further Information” section below.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!