This instructor is a stickler about following directions, therefore It’s imperative that all directions are followed.
Scenario: The IT organization has determined that the network management architecture needs improvement. As part of the IT team, you have been tasked to determine if in-band or out-of-band network management is needed for improving the security and reliability of the network or both if needed. Additionally, you need to demonstrate how network management can enhance and support the enterprise systems used by the organization. You will need to prepare documentation, as described below, for the team to use in the decision-making process for improving network services.
Write a 700-word minimum Team Job Aid in Microsoft® Word describing the decision-making considerations for improving network services. Include the following in your paper:
- Guidance on how to choose network management protocols
- Guidance on in-band and out-of-band network management
- Provide examples of protocols or software to perform both out-of-band and in-band network management, and determine their effect on network traffic
- Describe how to apply the principles of network management strategies. Include how your decision will affect enterprise systems and how they may relate to, influence, or are influenced by existing business intelligence and decision support systems.
- Describe how Business Intelligence (BI) and Decision Support systems (DSS) integrate into the network and describe the value and importance of BI and DSS on business success