Digital Resource: Adams, K., & Galanes, G. (2017). Communicating in groups: Application and skills (10th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill. eISBN-13: 9781259983283
- What have you learned about effective facilitation that will help your peers facilitate groups of consumers in the future?
- What have you learned about nonverbal communication and body language?
Include the following in your initial post:
- Describe what you feel are the least and most effective styles of leadership, providing an example describing an effective leader that you admire and/or one for whom you have less admiration.
- Provide one or more resources that will help your peers continue to grow as facilitators of small and/or large groups.
- Describe three ways of communicating nonverbally and explain how this communication is harmful or helpful in your relationship with human services consumers.