***ORIGINAL WORK ONLY***USE MY SOURCES ONLY
TOPIC- MEDIA INFLUENCE ON BODY IMAGE*** SEE ATTACHMENTS
Assignment 2: Final Project: Sampling
- A very detailed outline of what you would like to cover in the intro/lit review of your paper. Write it as an outline and think about what you want each paragraph or section to cover. Paste your references into each section where the information from that article applies to the topic. Below is an example of the outline although the references have not been pasted in yet:
- Introduction or Statement of the Problem (e.g. Predictors of Depression in Men)
- Research question (E.g. What factors predict depression in men? For example, age, marital status, family history, stressors).
- Why is it important/implications (E.g. xx% of men are depressed; less likely to seek treatment; if we can identify who is at risk, may be able to direct them to treatment sooner)
- Revised hypothesis based on feedback from the instructor
- Review of the Literature (the following is an example for above topic):
- Brief description of depression, symptoms, and any unique symptoms for men (Cite articles from which you will obtain this information).
- How widespread is it? Stats on depression in general but also stats on depression in men (Cite articles from which you will obtain this information).
- List factors that put men at risk for depression (Cite articles).
- Difficulty communicating distress or sadness (Cite articles).
- Job/work pressures (Cite articles).
- Demographic characteristics (Cite articles).
- Relationship between age and depression (Cite articles).
- Relationship between marital status and depression (Cite articles).
- *** A 1-2 page description of the sample you would like to use for your study, that provides the answer to the following questions:
- What sampling technique would you use?
- Does the sample generalize to the population? Explain why or why not.
- What inclusion criteria would be used? What exclusion criteria would be used, if any?
- What ethical issues might be encountered when collecting your information from this sample?
- Make sure you write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.