Bis/221 strategy and positioning analysis part 1
Select a new product or service that will be launched by either an existing organization or one you will create. Obtain your instructor’s approval of your product or service before beginning this project.
Complete the following assignment using the “Strategy and Positioning Analysis” template. ATTACHED
Develop a 2,100-word analysis explaining the following headings:
- Describe the organization’s background, industry, and product or service.
- Describe, in detail, the product or service.
- Prepare the SWOT analysis of the organization and offering.
- Explain a competitive analysis of the organization and offering.
- Describe your target market in detail, including information on the geographic, demographic, psychographic and behavioral factors used to choose your market segment.
- Identify the needs that cause your target market to buy.
- Create a written positioning statement that identifies:
- Your organization’s product/service
- Your target market
- How your product solves the target market’s needs
- What makes your organization different from its competition
Include at least four sources of research that support your analysis; at least one must be the textbook, one from the University of Phoenix library, and one piece of secondary research.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!